Setting up our service is easy
- Contact us and tell us what you require, or we can advise you.
- Arrange a date for on-site health surveillance or medicals.
- At the agreed time we will attend with all necessary equipment.
- The Occupational Health Advisor will work through the planned programme.
- Any reports, feedback or advice are issued within 48 hours.
- We will send a reminder when the next health surveillance is due.
What is Health Surveillance?
As required by UK Health & Safety legislation, employers are legally obliged to provide a safe working environment for their employees.
In many industries certain risks and hazards exist in the workplace.
ExeMed’s Health Surveillance service ensures that these risks are effectively managed and monitored. We provide a safer workplace by offering a comprehensive range of health surveillance to all sizes and types of business
Occupational Health surveillance is a continuous process of planned health assessments designed to detect the early signs of work-related illness in your employees.
It also helps you monitor the effectiveness of other risk control measures you may have in place.
If identified, preventative actions can be put in place to ensure the health of the employees is maintained.
The procedures used to achieve this include:
- Simple methods such as questionnaires
- Discrete technical checks on employees such as hearing tests or lung function tests.
- More involved medicals or investigations.
If your employees are not exposed, then they do not need monitoring.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Health Questionnaires
- Height/Weight/BMI analysis
- Blood pressure and Pulse checks
- Urine dipstick check
- Vision screening including Keystone eye test
- Lung function and spirometry
- Basic hearing test and audiometry
- Blood profile
- Locomotor, spinal mobility and reflex inspection
- Health Counselling
- Hand-arm vibration examinations (HAVS)
- Dermatology examinations
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Immunisations and Vaccinations
To discuss any aspect of your employee health surveillance requirements,
contact ExeMed for a competitive evaluation.